About Batra Team, REALTOR/Loan Originator
"Delivering the professionalism, knowledge and service you expect"
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE BATRA TEAM AS YOUR REALTORS/LOAN ORIGINATOR?
- Over 35 Plus Years of Experience
- Will get Top Dollar for Your Home
- Provide You With All the Facts
- Great Listener, Excellent Negotiator
- Open Line of Communication
- Consistent Successful Track Record
- Can Help Finance or Refinance Your Mortgage
Give us the opportunity to work with you - give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%!
Serving the entire North Bay, Peninsula, South Bay and East Bay! We have a very successful track record of working with both buyers and sellers!
BATRA TEAM'S MARKETING PLAN!
In today's market, it is critical to prepare your home to best showcase in attracting multiple buyers, which can result in getting a higher price and a quicker and smoother sail.
1. Preparing Your Home - We work with you if your home needs any minor repairs or updating to best feature your home and maximize the sale's price. We have professional stagers who will come stage your home and perform quality work at reasonable prices.
2. Professional Aerial Photography & Video - We offer aerial photography and video and virtual tours to showcase your home in order to receive maximum exposure. We will share the virtual tours with many social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Additionally, through our showcase membership with BayEast and Realtors.com, your home will be automatically featured on many websites such as MLS, Zillow, Yahoo, Google, Trulia, Craigslist, etc.
3. Professional Brochures - We prepare professional, printed brochures with property descriptions to best showcase your home to all our clients who visit the home during the open house.
BUILDERS SPECIALS: If you're looking for a brand new house, call us before you go sign up with the builder because we work directly with the top most reputed builders in the Bay Area, and can negotiate a great price for you and offer credit for your closing costs!
Call us for your loan pre-approval needs and current loan re-finance.
We have competitive rates with multiple loan products to suit your needs, experience, and excellent service!