REALTY EXPERTS®

Phone:
510-226-2444
Fax:
510-623-6979
Contact Us

REALTY EXPERTS®

Phone:
510-226-2444
Fax:
510-623-6979
Contact Us

About Anu Batra, REALTOR/Loan Originator


Back to Search

Anu Batra

REALTOR/Loan Originator

510-673-8452 510-226-2444My Website

"Delivering the professionalism, knowledge and service you expect" 

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOSE ANU AS YOUR REALTOR/LOAN ORIGINATOR:

  • Over 20 Plus Years of Experience
  • Will get Top Dollar for Your Home
  • Provide You With All the Facts
  • Great Listener, Excellent Negotiator
  • Open Line of Communication
  • Consistent Successful Track Record
  • Can Help Finance or Refinance Your Mortgage

SERVICE....EXPERTISE.....RESULTS!

 

Give me the opportunity to work with you-give me 5% of your trust and I will earn the other 95%!

CALL ME FOR YOUR LOAN PREQUALIFICATION AND LOAN PRE-APPROVAL NEEDS...WE HAVE COMPETITIVE RATES WITH MULTIPULE LOAN PRODUCTS TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS, EXPERIENCE, AND EXCELLENT SERVICE.

Education: Bachelor's in Arts and Computer Science, Career Compass Certified.
Languages: Punjabi
Awards: Grand Pinnacle Award Winner 2013
Experience: Over 25 years

Contact Me

reCAPTCHA
 

REALTY EXPERTS®independantly owned & operated

510-226-2444Contact Us
41051 Mission Blvd, Fremont, California, 94539

Have Questions?

reCAPTCHA